Human Resources Generalist or Specialist
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is a growing, forward-thinking company based in Camarillo, California. We are the industry leader in providing technology to charities to assist them with planned giving marketing and fundraising. Our nationwide client base includes national, large and small charities including universities, hospital foundations, faith-based organizations as well as social service and other educational charities. Our product line includes software and marketing tools such as websites, email services, print literature, promotional videos and social media content.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager or Human Resources Generalist. The position will coordinate all HR functions, working closely with the company's Executive Vice President. We are flexible as to whether this is a part-time or full-time position.
Job responsibilities, background and experience include:
- At least 3 years of HR experience working for a California business with +50 employees.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with staff, management and executives.
- Ability to understand, balance and articulate company's goals, strategies and policies.
- Experience in Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Safety Compliance and Staff Education and Training.
- Assist EVP with HR strategy, leadership, organizational development and talent management.
- Provide management with guidance in recruitment, new-hire in-processing, retention and termination.
- Working with Chief Legal Officer to keep employee handbook and benefit election forms up to date and to conduct necessary safety and staff education and training.
- Flexible when confronting change and comfortable with handling a variety of assignments.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required with emphasis in related field (e.g., business administration, human resources management or human performance psychology).
- PHR, PHRM, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Professional in their conduct and in how they perform their job responsibilities.
- Personable, a team player and friendly with coworkers.
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, able to multi-task, bright, and energetic.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, disability insurance, generous 401(k), quarterly bonuses, catered lunches and health club benefits. Employees enjoy three weeks of paid vacation, additional time off for holidays and paid sick leave.
How to Apply:
Please fill out our job application below and attach your resume:
* Required Fields
Crescendo Interactive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunities employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, or military and veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, benefits and training.